ISBU would like to cordially invite the sisters to “No More Pins!!” This Friday 9/21 4:30 PM at the Howard Thurman Center located in the basement of the George Sherman Union.
Introducing the Hijat by Fetoun, a revolutionary new way to maintain your modesty without the need to tie your hair in a bun, add pins, or constantly having to worry and adjust your hijab throughout the day.
Fetoun Hijats allow you to apply your scarf like never before, and they’re so mashAllah comfortable! Join us this Friday for a sister’s only exclusive interview session with the owner of the company, Fetoun LLC (She’s a BU ALUMNI too!)
- View a live demo of her product
- Preview her fall collection and newest styles of Hijats
- Actually get to experience what a Fetoun Hijat feels like around your head
- Free Tea and Cookies will be provided!
- Open Q & A session–>Feel free to ask about what it’s like to wear a head covering and survive in today’s corporate environment
- **Be sure to invite all your friends that ever had a question about the hijab/scarf**
This is an event you don’t want to miss!! Check out the facebook event here.
See you there InshaAllah!